We are looking for a motivated vet to slot into our client’s weekend rota (extra days are available if required). This practice cares for its staff and ensures everyone has a good work life balance. Also, they have a long running client base meaning all applicants must have a high level of customer service.
- Hours Sat 09:00-18:00 & Sun 10:00-16:00
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Possible
- Free onsite parking
The ideal candidate will be happy with all aspects of first opinion medicine and surgery and will work within our culture of putting pets first
- Salary - £40,000-£55,000 Pro rata
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas