Looking for a new Veterinary Surgeon role within a multi Vet team in the Edinburgh area?
We are looking for either full or part time Veterinary Surgeons to join a very motivated, engaged team close to the centre of Edinburgh. By joining them, you’ll become part of a brilliant group, with 7 partners (5 of whom are Vets), plus our knowledgeable team of clinical and client care specialists. They have a dedicated management team, including a people manager, to help their people to perform to their full-potential and their support office provide guidance, including in-house CPD program and the latest business developments.
- They can consider full or part time hours with weekends on a rota basis
- Full Time: Monday – Friday – 9.00 – 8.00
- Weekends: 1 in 5 – Saturday – 9.00 – 6.00 and Sunday 10:00-18:00 with time off in lieu
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
- The Edinburgh practice have grown at a phenomenal rate, under the nurturing ethos of their Joint Venture Partners. They have five practices across Edinburgh: Fort Kinnaird, Musselburgh, Bonnyrigg, Straiton (Pentland) and Corstorphine.
- This means you can choose a location to best suit you. Wellbeing really important to them, they have on site meditation rooms, break-out areas, natural light lamps and a team of yogi’s, rock-climbers, and all-round active professionals.
- They are leading the way in Complete Care packages; meaning from the minute a new patient registers, you can focus on pursuing nursing excellence whilst the knowing that the basics are all taken care of.
- You can work either full time (40 hours per week) or part time (hours to be discussed), with no out of hours and weekends on a rota.
- They are a purpose built practices with large surgeries, X-Ray facilities, in house cytology labs, spacious kennels and catteries. So enough space to swing a cat*
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.