We are currently recruiting for an experienced SA Veterinary Surgeon to complement our client’s well-established team based in Bristol. The practice is modern, well-equipped and purpose-built to industry standards and, enjoys state of the art equipment.
The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills, with a driven and highly motivated attitude. With at least 3 years’ experience, you will be confident with sole charge and have good general surgical/medical skills and, be competent with routine surgery.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:30am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1:2 Saturdays on an equal rota – 9:00am – 12:00noon
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None
The team comprise 2 Vets, 2 Nurses and Receptionists all of whom pride themselves on delivering excellent client and patient care.
- Salary – Competitive DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD Allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- At least 3 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas