Would you like to join a 9 Vet team in York on either a full or part time basis?
They opened in March 2014 and have built a fantastic practice with a lovely, continually increasing, client base. Their rapid growth has seen them become a VN Training Practice and an RCVS accredited small animal practice with outstanding awards in team and professional responsibility and client care.
- Experienced or new graduate vet considered
- Full or Part-time (15-20 per week if part time)
- Hours: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1.4 - Saturday 9:00- 6.00 and Sunday 10:.30 – 4.30
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Occasional on weekends
In making the exciting change to become a 24/7 practice in October 2015, they have been building their team and due to the amazing success of the new service they now need another full or part time vet to complete their team.
They are now a team of 9 vets, 11 RVNs, 5 receptionists, 3 SVNs, 4 vet care assistants and an ambulance driver.
Their spacious, modern practice is well-equipped and includes: Digital X-ray, Ultrasound and comprehensive in-house laboratories.
- Salary - £30,000 -£45,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.