We are currently seeking an SA Veterinary Surgeon to join our client’s practice based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. With your excellent people skills, flexibility in your approach to practice and your drive to deliver a great customer experience, this will ensure that you quickly settle to become a hardworking member of the team.
- Full time: 40 hrs per week
- Hours: 8:30am – 7:00pm
- Weekends: Sat: 9:00am – 12:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet & Practice Partner, 1 Vet, 1 Senior VN, 3 SVNs, 1 ACA, 1 Receptionist
The practice has a wide and varied case load of clients; therefore, candidates must be confident with sole charge, competent with all routine and emergency surgical procedures and, have good diagnostic and medicinal skills.
They have a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose-built to industry leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including an operating theatre, isolation unit, hospital ward and facilities which include haematology, biochemistry, X-Ray and dentistry.
- Salary - £30,000 - £45,000 DOE (Pro rata)
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.