We are looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their vibrant team within a purpose built, state of the art practice on a full time permanent basis, in a well-established practice based in Redhill, Surrey.
You will be joining an established and friendly team made up of 5 vets, 4 RVNs, 3 student nurses, 2 veterinary care assistants and a reception team of 5.
They are located between the M23 and M25 and on a major railway junction, Redhill has the advantage of excellent transport communications (road/air/rail) and its proximity to London (30 mins by train) making it a popular commuter town. Redhill itself has an excellent entertainment complex with a theatre, cinema and conference centre, along with a good High Street and a modern shopping complex. It is also surrounded by the natural beauty of the North Downs with many of the old flooded quarries in the area offering excellent bird-watching.
- Full Time Monday – Friday – 08.00 – 19.00
- Weekends: 1.5 in 4 rota basis - Saturday – 09.00 – 17.00 Sunday – 10.30 – 16.00
- Computer System: RX Works
- Branch work: None
- Sole Chare: Limited to weekends
- OOH: None – provided by Vetsnow
By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. There’s a lot of experience amongst the tight knit team so you’ll learn a great deal as well as get exposure to interesting cases with a high percentage of long term, insured clients. The partner has interests in Internal Medicine with a General Practitioner Certificate in Small Animal Medicine, surgery and exotics.
This opportunity would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career as CPD is strongly encouraged and fully funded. You will have great people skills, a sound general surgical and medical background, work well in a team and be happy with some sole charge, although this is limited.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X ray, ultrasound, blood pressure monitors, ECG, a full in-house lab, infusion pumps and pulse oximeters.
- Salary - £37,000 - £50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas