A small family owned independent practice on the coast of Folkstone need a veterinary surgeon to join the team on a fixed term maternity contact. The position is available for up to 1 year. This is a full or part time role working with 2.5 vets and is a RCVS award winning practice. It comprises if a friendly and professional ream and delivers a personal and compassionate service to all its clients. The case load is varied and there will be some sole charge involved so it is important that the veterinary surgeon is confident in this area.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours Full / part time Monday – Friday
- Weekends: 1:4 Saturdays mornings 8.30am – 12pm
- Sole charge: Yes, when on call
- OOH: None
- Team: 2:5 Vets 4 RVN and support team
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
- Branch work: None
- Small independent family ruin practice
- Allows clinical freedom to work up own cases and build rapport with clients
- RCVS award winning practice
- Supportive friendly practice
- 2.5 vets
- Sees a varied case load
- All modern facilities and services offered
- Can offer the veterinary surgeon full or part time hours
- You will be competent in all areas of general surgery and medical cases
- You will be confident in sole charge work
- You will have excellent diagnostic skills
- You will always deliver a high standard of clinical care
- You will have excellent customer facing skills and be able to motivate other team members
- You will be a passionate and motivated veterinary surgeon with a genuine interest for animal welfare
The practice has state of the art facilities and equipment such as Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, In House Lab, IV laser etc.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- CPD supported and funded
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance scheme
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.