Due to imminent retirement at our clients practice in Wiltshire, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with strong leadership skills to take on the role of practice manager. The practice manager works collaboratively with clinical directors within the small animal, equine and large animal departments. The role combines effective management of the day to day running of a busy veterinary practice together with HR function, business development and enhancement of current client services.
- Full time
- Hours Monday to Friday: 8:30am til 6:00pm
- Weekends: On rota basis
- Computer System: In house system
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Yes
- Branch work: No
- Accommodation: May be available
This veterinary group is a five-site mixed practice in North Wiltshire, with a total head count of circa sixty staff. The main surgery in Chippenham has attained Veterinary Hospital status.
The ideal candidate would have experience within the veterinary sector and ideally management of small animal departments. This is a role for an ambitious, energetic and hardworking person with strong communications skills and a focus on delivering exceptional customer service skills.
- Salary - £45,000-£60,000 Doe
- Career development opportunities
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus full bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 4 years veterinary experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.