Are you a bright, enthusiastic Veterinary Nurse looking for a fantastic new role? Do you have the skills required to provide exceptional client care and, can you excel and evolve within a large team of Veterinary Surgeons and Nurses? If so, this role may just well be the one for you!
This lovely, friendly team of veterinary professionals based in Ilford, provide care to all companion animals, including avian and reptilian creatures! They are also very keen on supportive therapies such as herbal, Reiki and massage.
This independent, family run RCVS accredited training practice is host to a large array of facilities, such as consultation rooms, surgical suites, digital x-rays, ultrasounds, in-house Idexx laboratory suite, hydrotherapy, separate cat and dog wards, isolation facilities, climate controlled building, training room and so much more!
We are looking to recruit a brilliant, positive Veterinary Nurse who has the ability to combine patience, determination, and persistence in all situations and, one who can thrive in a team environment and work well with others.
- Full-time, permanent
- Monday – Friday on a rolling rota, Mix of shifts between the hours of 7:30am – 8.00pm with the occasional late finish (9.00pm).
- 1:3 full weekends – Saturday 8.00am – 5.00pm, Sunday 10.00 – 2.00pm.
- The team - 9 Veterinary Surgeons, 18 Nurses and 7 receptionists.
- 1 week of nights (inpatient care) every 10 weeks (expanding to 12) with the following week off.
Why should you apply?
- Competitive salary DOE
- The practice owners are firmly invested in the training, career development and progression of their staff.
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- You should be a qualified nurse or, soon-to-be qualified, competent and hard-working
- Have a strong client/patient focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Positive outlook
What happens next?:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.