A busy small animal practice based in the leafy suburb of Wimbledon, London are looking for an enthusiastic and professional veterinary nurse to join their vibrant team within a purpose built, state of the art practice on a full time or part time basis.
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including in house labs, digital x-ray with dental x-ray, anaesthetic multi parameter monitor units and separate hospital wards for Cats and Dogs
You will be joining a happy and supportive team of 1 Head Vet, 1 Behavioural Specialist, 2 veterinary care assistants and 2 receptionists and are also recruiting for other positions in the team. They see a wide variety of cases including a higher than average number of rabbits and exotics and take pride in working up cases to an extremely high standard.
- They can consider full or part time hours with weekends on a rota basis
- Full Time: Monday – Friday – 08.00 – 19.00
- Weekends: 1:2 Saturday – 09.00 – 17.00 Sunday – 10.30 – 16.00 with time off in lieu
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
They have a bright, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose built to industry leading standards and have state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
There’s a lot of experience amongst the tight knit team so you’ll learn a great deal as well as get exposure to interesting cases.
Nurses will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth and have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike. The partner would consider taking on a VCA but candidates will require nursing and animal handling experience.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, and a full in-house lab.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.