Are you looking for a fun and caring working environment?
Our client is a modern, busy and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service set in the beautiful location of New Malden, London is seeking an RVN to complete their friendly close knit team. This practice needs a team player who wants to progress their career within a busy practice based in New Malden. The team is made up of friendly, outgoing, and supportive professionals, creating an excellent work environment.
- Hours: Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 weekends on a flexible rota, Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm, Sunday 10.00am – 4.00pm but you would also have an extra day off during the week.
- Salary: £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 DOE or Pro Rata if Part Time
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None, Provided by Vetsnow
- Team: You will be joining a supportive and talented team made up of 4 vets, a passionate and caring team of 7 nurses, 1 experienced practice manager and 6 dedicated receptionists
- They are located just a 10 minute walk from Raynes Park train station with direct trains into central London in under half an hour.
- They also offer free onsite parking.
- They work with state of the art equipment including an in house blood machine, digital X-ray and brand new ultrasound and dental X-ray machine.
- They hold a variety of interests within the team and we are dedicated to providing excellent standards of patient welfare and client care.
- Offer a generous CPD budget and are happy to support individual interests!
- They are looking for an approachable candidate who is able to: respond to clients’ requests, work well with others, consider colleague opinions, be assertive and tactful, be a good communicator, be very punctual, manage their time well, recognise the special bond between animals and humans, and have a good laugh!
- The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with Doppler, dental machine, ECG, MRI/CT, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £26,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.