An exciting opportunity has arisen in our client's established practice based in Dorchester. They are seeking an enthusiastic vet to join their friendly team on a full-time basis and help to transform the practice. They are located in a stunning area of Dorset close to the Jurassic coast a blue flag beaches.
- The team consist of 4 Vets, 1 Nurse and a client service manager. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care within a friendly team.
- They are looking to recruit someone on a full or part time basis which will include a weekend rota and no OOH is expected in this position.
- They offer a great working environment and varied caseload with wonderful clients.
Nurses will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas