Are you a second year Student Veterinary Nurse or a Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for the next step in their career? Do you thrive on a busy interesting case load?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work in our clients friendly and supportive practice based in Yateley, Hampshire. You will be joining a supportive and experienced team made of two vets, four nurses and six receptionists
- Hours Monday to Friday: 40 Hrs per week (Shifts between 8:00am -7:00pm)
- OOH: None
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
- Free parking
The ideal candidate will share our passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care and will enjoy working in a supportive and friendly environment. You’ll require a friendly and positive attitude and a desire to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. You’ll be free to devote all of your time to looking after your clients and patients.
Our aim is to deliver the most accessible, comprehensive, high-quality veterinary care possible. Every patient that we see is treated as if they were members of our own family, and this is reflected in our loyal client base.
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: £18,000 - £24,000
- Fees: RCVS, VDS and BVA fees paid
- BSAVA fees paid for New Graduates
- CPD: £300
- Further Training: There are a fantastic team of in-house trainers who deliver customer service and communication training, how to handle difficult situations and giving/receiving feedback training – free of charge!
- Pension: Company pension scheme
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 4 weeks’ holiday plus Bank Holidays. Part-time opportunities are available for most roles!
- Internal Schemes, discounts etc: Every member of staff has access to great discounts for supermarkets, shops, holidays etc (which can be very substantial!); They have their own staff cost saving scheme for pet treatment and offer great discounts on pet food. A lot of vets are also on commission, so they actively benefit from the hard work they put into the practice
- Staff related awards etc: Excellent scheme in place for staff members to accrue points for rewards etc, which can be spent on a variety of goods and services!
- Wellbeing/Support Management: A pioneering ‘Buddy System’ is in place where every new vet is allocated a Mentor, who will look after them in the first year and ongoing support is provided from a team of close-knit Area Managers and Regional Directors, all of whom who are fully trained in dealing with mental health issues.
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.