This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and established business with partnership opportunity for the right individual. As a team we value work-life balance and the practice does not open Sundays or bank holidays and we do not have on-call or OOH. Any over-time, which happens in any vet business, we store and use it for flexible days off. Our rota is consistent, but we can change it to accommodate your special plans like the long weekend away or the school holidays.
- Hours Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: On rota Saturday 9.00am – 2.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Free onsite parking
- The current 4 vet team have interests in orthopaedic surgery and ophthalmology. They have 7 listed VNs and an experienced support team.
- The surgery has the expected equipment list with digital x ray, a new ultrasound and video endoscope. We also have a basic orthopaedic kit. The have recently extended their ophthalmology kit including slit lamp, tonopen, algerbrush, corneal and eyelid kits and a cryopen.
The successful applicant will have great people skills, a good general surgical and medical background, will work well in a team and be happy with some sole charge, although this is a limited requirement.
- Salary - £40,000 -£55,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas