An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our independent Yorkshire group clients, who have 3 beautiful and modern newly built practices based in Rotherham, Doncaster, and Barnsley.
This independent group pride themselves of a level of pet care that truly is outstanding and second to none.
This practice needs a team player who wants to progress and develop within a team of friendly, outgoing, and supportive professionals, creating an excellent work environment.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 WE on a flexible rota - Saturday 9.00 - 3.00 and Sunday 9.00 - 3.00
- Salary: £45,000.00 - £65,000.00 DOE
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None.
The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up of several full time vets, several full and part time RVN’s and excellent support staff.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate with excellent communication skills and will have strong all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level and be comfortable with sole charge. The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with Doppler, IM3 dental machine, ECG, MRI/CT, and in-house laboratory facilities, 5 consulting rooms, 2 full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £45,000.00 -£65,000.00 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - Negotiable per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.