Our client, a fantastic, well equipped practice based nr Woking, are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Veterinary Nurse. The ideal candidate should be able to work well within a team of Veterinary Surgeons, RVNs, SNs and ancillary team in a fast-paced environment, whilst delivering impeccable standards of care and compassion.
This role is a great opportunity for an RVN who is an experienced Clinical Coach or has a keen interest in working towards the qualification. The practice offer plenty of opportunities for training, development and progression!
Ideal start date for the role would be ASAP.
- 8 hour days – 40 hrs per week
- 1 weekday on call
- 1:5 weekends, 8.00am – 1:00pm (with time off in Lieu)
- Branch: Yes
- Practice: SA
- In-house laboratory
- Digital x-Ray
- Laser therapy
Salary & Benefits:
- Fantastic salary on offer DOE
- Reviews on performance
- RCVS fees paid
- Mileage allowance when travelling between branches
- Generous CPD allowance - £500
- Pension - Auto-enrolment
- 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Hols
- Qualified Clinical Coach or desire to work towards
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry.