Are you a friendly Veterinary Nurse, with good all-round nursing skills looking to advance in your career and become either a deputy or head nurse?
Previous leadership experience is desirable, along with having the passion, drive to be a fantastic leader and contribute your ideas / experience with your team and the rest of the leadership structure to help shape the future of this young and growing company.
RVN's are hugely respected and valued by our client and are considered the very heart of the clinical team and they truly care about all their team members and the people and pets they look after and want to give more people access to high quality veterinary care by being affordable and convenient for their customers, whilst not compromising on veterinary standards.
- Hours: 40 hour week. Shift Patterns – 8.00am – 8.00pm
- W/E: 1:4 Saturday – Sunday: 8am – 4pm with time off in lieu in the week when weekend rota worked
- OOH: None. Would be interesting to talk to Nurses who may be keen on OOH care in the future.
- Team: 3 vets, Clinical Director/ Business Manager , 7 Nurses, f/t Groomer, 2 Receptionists and Practice Manager and support staff
- The Practice: Excellent state-of-the-art facilities, practice focused on personal development and encourage nurses to become actively involved in Schedule 3 work
- The Person: Must have a good work ethic, positive attitude and be dedicated to delivering excellent client and patient care.
- You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress and you will be key in the running of the clinic, making sure the nursing team are working efficiently and the clinic running smoothly.
- You will be part of the leadership team working alongside the business manager and Head Vet in making key decisions. You will also be part of our Head Nurse leadership team across all of their clinics, working together to learn from each other and develop new initiatives.
- You must enjoy supporting student nurses and being a go-to figure for the nursing team.
- Salary up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution, cycle scheme & childcare vouchers
- RCVS registration fees
- CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
- Further diplomas fully funded
- Well-structured rota
- Free lunch Fridays
- Career Progression
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1+ year’s post grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas