We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s team in Rawtenstall. Based at the heart of Rawtenstall, on a busy and expanding retail park, this practice is close to local bus and train routes and to the motorway for easy accessibility.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week Monday-Friday 9am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 (Saturday 9am – 6pm and Sunday 1030am - 4pm)
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Yes
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
We are looking for a nurse who has good general nursing experience, great customer service skills, friendly and enjoy working part of a team.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, and a full in-house lab.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.