Excellent opportunity for a qualified veterinary nurse to join our client’s well-equipped practice, located in Manchester. This is a full time and permanent position within a forward-thinking practice that is open to new ideas. You will be working in both a challenging and stimulating environment alongside a friendly and experienced team offering a wealth of experience, thereby enabling you to expand your knowledge and skills.
- Hours: 26 Hours per week on a rota system (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
- 3 x 8-hour days between 7:30am to 6:30pm
- OOH: None
- W/E: 1 Saturday per month
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 Nursing/Auxiliary Staff, 2 Receptionists
- Competitive Salary DOE
- RCVS registration fees paid
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holidays) – pro-rata
- Ongoing CPD and training/development
- Staff uniform
- Pension scheme
- Staff pet discounts
- Further career prospects on offer
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 years’ post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas