We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client’s new practice with an expanding team in Runcorn.
- Full Time: 40 hours per week (Times TBC)
- Weekends: 1 in 3 (Times TBC)
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some expected
- OOH – None, provided by Vetsnow
This new practice is really interested in your ideas and will ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics.
You will be passionate, confident, have good general nursing experience and genuine interest in animal welfare.
The new practice will be bright, spacious, air-conditioned and is purpose built to industry leading standards, with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
- Competitive salary between £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.