We are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client's a well-established SA practice, working as an integral part of the team all dedicated to delivering impeccable standards of client and patient care. Full time working hours are 40 hours a week and includes bank holidays and on call, on an equal rota.
The practice is happily situated in Kensington, which is a district within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, West London.
- Full Time Monday – Thursday– 08.00am – 17:30pm, Friday: 08:00am - 17:00pm
- Branch work – None
- Currently no W/E or OOH however, this will be a requirement in the future.
You must have a passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care and enjoy working in a supportive working environment. You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. You’ll be free to devote all your time to looking after your clients and patients. The successful candidate must also confident and capable all-rounder with outstanding communication skills.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment.
Package & Benefits:
- Package Salary range: DOE
- Fees: RCVS and BVNA fees paid
- £300 CPD Allowance with 2 days CPD Leave and in-house training
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Holiday: Working life balance is of the utmost importance and offer 4 weeks’ holiday plus B/Hols
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.