Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a permanent, full or part-time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our client's SA practice based in Winnersh, Berkshire. Our client is looking for an ambitious Nurse to become another integral part of this dedicated team who enjoy working within a spacious, air conditioned surgery that has been purpose-built to industry leading standards, utilising state-of-the-art equipment and providing first-class clinical care.
- Full or part time considered
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 7.00pm early/late starts/finishes
- Weekends: 1 in 4 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm – Sunday 10.00 – 4.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Free onsite parking
By joining this practice, you will be part of a 3 Vet, 4 Nurse team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a hands-on role in a small team so the ideal candidate will need to be adaptable, flexible and willing to work at all levels. Great working environment with a mixed caseload!
The ideal candidate will join a professional team with great customer service experience, along with being cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic.
- Salary - £18,000 - £24,000 DOE Pro Rata
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.