An independent practice on the outskirts of Harlow Essex are recruiting a full time RVN to join their team on a Maternity contract from 12th May to the end of November 2020. This is a full-time role working Monday – Friday with 30 minutes for lunch. There are no weekends or OOH work. There would be only occasional weekends to cover sickness if required or annual leave. The position involves all areas of general nursing and assisting the veterinary surgeons. They are looking for a friendly confident nurse who works well with us and is a team player with excellent customer service skills. In terms of experience they must have good solid general nursing skills.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday full time 9am – 5.30pm
- Weekends: No – very occasional Saturdays if needed to cover sickness or annual leave
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: No
- Team: 2 Vet 2 RVN
- Consultations: 15 Minutes
This is an independent family run independent practice with modern facilities and services as a 1st Opinion practice.
- You will have good general nursing skills
- You will be a team player
- You will have excellent customer service skills
- You will be confident and motivated with a passion for your work
- You will be able to work both independently and also with others
- £20,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- Generous CPD allowance
- Holidays – pro rata
- Great work / life balance
- Paid professional memberships
- VDS and RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.