A progressive, eight vet, RCVS tier 3 animal hospital situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds, have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, registered veterinary nurses who wish to further both clinical and management skills. They require an individual who is eager to contribute to driving continuing improvement within a no-blame culture.
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 7.00pm -early/late starts/finishes based on a 40 hour week
- Saturday - 8.30am - 11am - 1 in 4 Weekends – on a rota-basis
- No OOH – Will include a flexible night on call as per the rota, with a day off in lieu.
- All aspects of nursing available including laboratory and theatre work
They aim to provide the best care for their clients’ pets, and to maintain clinical excellence and have a strong emphasis is placed on achieving the best standards of patient care.
They are a very well equipped and friendly general practice offering second opinion surgical work to an excellent standard and offer generous CPD and further training in areas of interest to diploma level is encouraged.
- Four weeks holiday
- A preventative healthcare package,
- Competitive Salary £20-£25k. (TBC)
- CPD allowance,
- RCVS and VDS memberships.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 year’s post grad experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas