We are looking for an experienced registered veterinary nurse to work within a well-established practice based in beautiful Dulwich village, South London. This practice is a three vet practice (including two certificate holders - Surgery and Medicine) with a compliment of nurses and support staff offering clients and their pets a comprehensive veterinary service. The clinic is well-equipped with spacious facilities.
- Your average day will include a variety of nursing duties, as well as assisting with clinical coaching within the practice. Full support will be provided as you will work closely within their experienced team.
- You will be working between: Mon, Wed & Fri: 08:30–18:00 and Tues & Thurs: 08:30–18.30 based on a 40 hour week
- And will be working on a 1 in 4 weekend rota - Sat: 08:30–15:00
- Some on call with time off in lieu
- Compliment of 8 team members with support staff on top
- The ideal candidate will share our passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care, and will enjoy working in a supportive and friendly environment.
- You’ll require a friendly and positive attitude and a desire to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
- Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
- You’ll be free to devote all of your time to looking after your clients and patients.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary of between £22k-£27k DOE
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- BVNA fees paid
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
• Fantastic career progression opportunities
• Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
• Eye care and childcare vouchers available
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hill's staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 3 months post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas