A small animal practice in Middlesex are recruiting a permanent registered veterinary nurse to join their team. They are looking for a confident, motivated individual who is passionate about animal welfare and excels on client and patient care. The role involves being responsible for the day to day running of the practice and they will have the opportunity to run nurse clinics. Duties will include all general nursing with assisting the veterinary surgeon, in patient care, anaesthesia, reception, stock control, general organising, monthly accounts and stock control. This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week with a 1:5 weekends. There is one night on call during the week.
- Type: Full time
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
- Weekends: 1:5 Saturday 9am – 2pm Sunday 9am – 12pm
- Sole charge: No
- OOH: One night on call during the week
- Team: 7 Vet 7 RVN and support team practice
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Established Independent practice
- 3 branches
- Large multi vet and nurse practice
- Onsite parking
- Modern facilities and equipment
- Runs their own OOH
- Boasts a fantastic reputation within the community
- Delivers a high standard of clinical care
The practice is looking for an enthusiastic, caring and motivated induvial who is looking to take on more responsibility and take the next step in their career. They must be confident in all areas of general nursing, computer literate, have excellent communication and organisational skills.
The practice is well equipped with state-of-the-art facilities as one would expect in a modern 1st opinion practice.
- £21,000 - £24,000 pro rata
- CPD funded and supported
- 4 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday
- Paid professional memberships
- VDS and RCVS Paid
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.