An excellent opportunity has arisen within a very reputable practice based in Exeter, who are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking Vet to join their excellent team. Our client is a modern and progressive practice that has established an excellent customer service and pet care that is second to none. This practice needs a team player who wants to progress their career within a busy practice based in Exeter. The team is made up of friendly, outgoing, and supportive professionals, creating an excellent work environment.
- Hours - Part-time: Monday - Friday: 9.00am – 7.00pm
- Weekends: 1:4 weekends on a flexible rota
- Salary: £30,000.00 - £45,000.00 Pro Rata
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None - provided by Vetsnow
The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up of several full-time vets, several full and part-time RVN’s and excellent support staff. By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers!
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, passionate and will have strong all-round veterinary skills, be fully competent in surgery and consultations at 1st opinion practice level and be comfortable with sole charge. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
The practice offers a modern, well equipped, and purposed built environment that is built to industry standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultra sound with Doppler, dental machine, ECG, MRI/CT, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £30,000.00 -£45,000.00 DOE or pro-rata if part-time
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £500 per year
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.