Vet Seekers are currently working with an independent small animal practice in South Oxfordshire that are recruiting for 2 veterinary surgeons on a permanent basis. This practice is based over 2 branches and has a 12 strong vet team, along with a good group of nurses and support staff.
- Full or Part time can be negotiated
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8:00am until 6:00pm, 10:00am until 8:00pm or 12:00pm until 10:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 8 Friday late shift (instead of day shift) + Saturday 7am until 4pm. As well as 1 in 8 Saturdays 9am til 4pm (weekends shifts can be swapped with colleague)
- Sole charge: Unlikely to be any required.
- OOH: One late shift per week (12:00pm until 10:00pm)
- Computer System: Animana
- Branch Work: 2 branches, some work required at both
- Team: 12 Vet team as well as large group of RVNs & support staff
An independent 12 vet small animal practice with 2 practices in the local area – consultations are offered at both sites with most the surgical procedures being completed at the large practice. They pride themselves on the continuity of care and offer clients and patients 24/7 in house OOH. They are also a nurse training practice and enjoy assisting nurses through the key stages of their development.
They are looking for 2 veterinary surgeons to join the team so are open to candidates of varying experience levels. You must have excellent customer service and communication skills, as well as being a proactive and positive person.
- Salary: £35,000-£50,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual CPD allowance as well as paid days
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Exclusive company staff discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.