We are looking for someone to join a practice in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire to work as a Veterinary Surgeon on a full or, part-time basis. Their experienced, animal loving team always put their clients first and provide first-class clinical care within their community; if this sounds like a team you’d like to be part of, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Full or Part-time
- Hours: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 - Saturday 9:00- 6.00 and Sunday 10:.30 – 4.30
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: TBC
- Sole Charge: Occasional
The ideal candidate will be able to work well under pressure in a busy, quick environment and have a keen interest to developing their skills and experience, also to enjoy working within a strong team. You would also have exceptional communication skills and be able to build relationships with clients and patients.
They have a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory facilities.
- Salary - £30,000 -£50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.