A small animal practice situated in a stunning location in South Wales is looking for a permanent weekend Veterinary Surgeon.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: 8 - 14 Hours each weekend
- Weekends: Yes
- OOH: None
- Sole Charge: Some
- Computer System: RX
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vet, 3 RVN
The practice is in a beautiful location in the North of Wales. They are looking for a permanent weekend vet to work between 8-14 hours to support the existing veterinary team. There is some sole charge work involved but no OOH. The practice is close to fantastic outdoor activities with Snowdonia close by! Excellent transport links also for commuting. It is a modern practice with all modern state of the art equipment. It is a 2 Vet and 3 Nurse team.
An experienced Veterinary surgeon is required and with previous experience of sole charge work is essential. You must be confident in all general surgery and medical cases work up. You must have strong interpersonal skills and able to develop good working relationships with fellow team members and clients to support the growing business.
- Emergency cover
- Operating Theatre An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Digital X-Ray Digital
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Salary: £35,000.00 -£55,000.00 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Very much encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Other: Career development opportunities
- Relocation Allowance if applicable
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.