We small animal practice in Trafford Park are recruiting an experience veterinary surgeon to join their team on a full-time basis. This is a 40 hour per week role with a 1:3 weekend. There is time off in lieu midweek after working a weekend. There is some sole charge involved so the vet must be confident in this area. This is an established practice with a supportive close-knit team which sees a mixed variety of cases. There are partnership opportunities here for the right candidate.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am- 8pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 11am – 5pm
- Sole Charge: Some
- Lieu: Time off in lieu when worked a weekend
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Consultations: 10 Minutes
- Team: 2 Vet 2 RVNs and support team
- Bright spacious air-conditioned practice with modern facilities
- Offers an exciting workload with a mix of cases each day
- Offers a good work / life balance
- Partnership opportunity for the right candidate
- Offers clinical freedom and the ability to work up cases and see them through from start to finish.
- Offers opportunity to expand clinical skill set and knowledge
- Certificates supported and generous budget for CPD.
- Onsite parking available
- Excellent location close to motorway and transport links
• Emergency cover
• Operating Theatre
• Digital X-Ray
• Isolation Unit
• In-house Laboratory
• Dental X-Ray
- Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
- Holiday allowance: 4 Weeks
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- CPD: Generous Allowance
- Certificates funded and supported
- Healthcare Scheme
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with High Street retailers and restaurants
- Staff Bonus Scheme
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS and BVA)
- Staff Discount
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.