Our client in Tiverton, Devon are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join their growing small animal practice. You will play a key part in ensuring the team provide the highest standard of veterinary care to all patients and clients.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturday mornings on rota basis
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Some required, must be comfortable
- OOH: None
- Team: Experienced staff with support network
This practice opened in March 2018 and has maintained its modern, fresh feel ever since. They have a bright, spacious surgery with all the industry leading equipment as well as a team of visiting orthopaedic specialists. The practice has free onsite parking and is easily accessible from the M5.
You will need to be competent with all aspects of veterinary surgeries and consults as well as being happy working sole charge. Confidence working up cases and managing your own caseload is also important as well as being able to build strong relationships with the patients, clients and wider team.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.