We are looking for a friendly veterinary surgeon to join our clients lovely team in Swansea, South Wales. If you have excellent skills and a friendly attitude this position would be perfect for your development.
- Full time (40 hours)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 09:00am til 18:00pm and Sunday 10:30am til 16:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Sundays only
- OOH: NONE
- Branch Work: NONE
Located near to the M4, the surgery has great transport links to the south of Wales. The team of 4 Vets, 3 Nurses & 2 Student nurses are committed to bringing high quality care to their clients.
You must be confident and comfortable with sole charge on Sundays as you will be on a 1 in 3 rota. You will also have great people skills, a good general surgical and medical background along with working well in a team. Ultrasound knowledge would be beneficial but not essential.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- Plenty of tea, cake & chips!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.