A new opportunity has arisen for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our clients friendly and growing team in South Lanarkshire.
- Full Time Monday – Friday – 08.00 – 19.00
- Weekends: 1 IN 3 Saturday mornings
- Computer System: In house system
- Branch work: None
- Sole Charge: Possible
- OOH: None
This practice is a modern purpose-built facility, housing small animal, farm and separate equine barn, including stables, stocks etc.
This team of 22 is made up of 9 vets, 5 RVN’s, 1 animal care assistants, 5 reception, 1 dispenser and 1 practice manager
They are looking for an experienced vet to join this very supportive team of vets, registered nurses and receptionists.
Candidates should be enthusiastic and able to work to high clinical standards within all aspects of medicine and surgery.
Applications from certificate holders or candidates working towards a certificate are encouraged and there are no constraints to work-up your own cases.
They are well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory including biochemistry / hematology and electrolyte analyzer’s. ECG, Pulse ox and Fluid Pumps.
They also have a separate prep room, separate Dental & X-ray suites and two full operating theatres with separate scrub rooms.
- Salary - £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- 4 Weeks holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.