Our clients hugely successful practice in Stafford are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 2:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Must be comfortable, on Saturdays only
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 5 Nurses & Support staff
This modern practice comes equipped with all the latest veterinary equipment to ensure the team can provide the highest standards of veterinary care. They are part of a large veterinary group but the practice is run independently meaning you benefit from both sides.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round veterinary skills and be capable of working sole charge. Also, you will need to bring a high standard of customer service as well as being able to communicate clearly with clients and the team alike.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- 32 days holiday and your birthday off!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.