Our clients busy practice in Southend on Sea are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced veterinary to join their friendly team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 9:00am til 5:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Yes, must be confident
- OOH: None
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Nurses, 2 Student Nurses & support team
The practice is run by 2 veterinary surgeons who have over 35 years’ experience between them and are supporting by a talented team from varying backgrounds. They have a purpose-built practice with modern facilities along with access to endoscopy and CT scanner at a nearby sister branch. They are located on the doorstep of the famous sea front and have excellent transport links nearby.
The sought-after applicant will be confident in dealing with all routine surgical and medical cases and enjoy building strong relationships with patients and clients as well as providing support to the wider team. Ideally you will be looking to develop a particular interest in your skills and maximising the £1000 CPD allowance per annum.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.