Our clients new small animal practice in Totton, near Southampton are looking for a veterinary surgeon to join their friendly team. You will pay a key part in developing this practice into the best it can possibly be by providing the highest level of veterinary care.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 12:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Occasional, must be comfortable
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 Nurses & support team
This rapidly growing practice opened in June 2018 and since then the practice has gone from strength to strength, having now built up a varied caseload which includes some exotic animals. This modern practice is bright and spacious equipped to do both routine and advanced soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries as well as having excellent x-ray and in house laboratory facilities.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon with a high level of veterinary skills who can provide gold standard care to all patients and clients. Excellent customer service is also important as well as having a passion for the industry. You should also be able to work independently as some sole charge will be required.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.