We are working with a small animal practice in Southampton who are recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (41 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturdays 9:00am til 15:00pm
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- OOH: None required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 5 Vets, 6 Nurse & 2 Student Nurses
This modern practice has a bright, air-conditioned surgery with purpose-built facilities which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory and much more. They have excellent transport links to London and the outstanding countryside as well as onsite parking.
They are looking for an experience vet who is confident with routine surgery and has a keen desire to provide the best possible service to clients. You must also bring excellent communication skills and relish being part of a hardworking but relaxed team.
- Salary: £35,000-£50,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension
- on scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.