We are looking for an experienced and confident permanent veterinary surgeon to join a busy practice in South London.
- Hours: Full Time - 40 hours, 4 days with Thursdays off
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm ops, 9.00am – 7.00pm consults
- Weekends: 1 in 3
- Saturday: 9.00am – 5.00pm Sunday: 10.30am – 4.00pm
- Time off in lieu: 2 early finishes at 4:30pm and 2 late starts at 10.00am over a 3 week period
- Computer System: Full Microsoft Suite, RX Works PMS
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: None
- Team: 3 full time vets, 4 nurses, 1 SVN and support staff
- Branch work: None
- Free parking
They treat a real variety of cases including some orthopaedics, soft tissue surgery and the team take great pride in working up cases to an extremely high standard. They encourages personal development through CPD and are happy to support study towards certificates for the right individual. There is a bonus scheme in place and possible partnership and profit share opportunities in the future.
The ideal candidate will have good all-round veterinary skills, be confident in diagnostic imaging, have high standards to work up cases and have a good understanding of internal medicines. An interest or knowledge of ultrasonography and/or a bias towards surgery would be an advantage but not essential but an absolute must is the ability to provide exceptional customer service!
The practice is very well equipped giving the team have onsite access to a range of state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, Doppler ultrasound, flexible bronchoscope, rigid rhinoscope and gastroscope, Doppler blood pressure machine, in-house catalyst machine for biochemistry and Haematology machine.
- Salary - Generous salary based on experience level£30,000.00 -£45,000.00
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £1500 per year plus 3 paid days
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.