We are working with a small practice based in Bletchley, near Milton Keynes who are looking for a full-time veterinary surgeon to join them. The ideal candidate will work with the receptionist and nurse to help continue the growth of the surgery.
- Full time
- Hours Monday to Friday: 8:30am til 6:30pm
- Weekends: Alternate Saturday mornings 9am til 12pm with time off in lieu
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: Yes, you will be the sole vet
- Team: 1 Vet, 1 Nurse & 1 Receptionist
- Accommodation available if required
The veterinary group took on this practice in 2006 and has had a steady growth ever since. The small practice has ample parking for customers along with a consult room, x-ray room along with a laboratory and kennels.
They are looking for you to bring excellent veterinary knowledge and ideas to continue the growth of the practice. You must be confident with sole charge and have excellent customer service skills.
- Salary - £30,000-£45,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- 5 Weeks holiday
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS & VDS)
- Healthcare scheme
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas