Our clients modern and busy practice based in Sevenoaks are looking for a confident and personable veterinary surgeon to join their established and successful team.
- Full time or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 20:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 09:00am til 18:00pm & Sunday 10:00am til 16:00am
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Occasional
- OOH: None
This bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, internal laboratory and laparoscopy. They experience a very varied small animal caseload and they are an RCVS training practice. You will be joining a supportive and friendly team made up of 2 vets, 1 practice manager, 1 RVN, 1 student veterinary nurse, 2 veterinary care assistants and 2 receptionists.
You will be confident with routine surgical and medical cases, have an appreciation of the importance of good communication with clients and colleagues and bring passion and enthusiasm to the role.
- Salary: £35,000-£45,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.