Would you like to join a brand-new veterinary practice looking for a competent veterinary surgeon to join their new team? Our clients in Saffron Walden are about to open the new practice and are building a proactive, positive team.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Some to be worked on a rota
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Occasional, must be comfortable
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Currently being assembled!
This brand-new practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery will be purpose built to industry leading standards with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
The ideal candidates to join the team will have good general surgical and medical skills and excellent communication skills. Successful applicants should be confident in an occasional sole charge role and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues.
- Competitive salary between £35,000 & £45,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday rising after long service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.