We are working with a small animal practice in Rushden, Northamptonshire who are currently recruiting for a veterinary surgeon to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 9:00am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm
- Time off in lieu: Weekday off in lieu following Saturday worked
- Branch Work: None involved
- Sole Charge: Occasional, must be confident
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 1 Vets, 2 Nurses, 2 Student nurses & support staff
This passionate practice has a wide and varied caseload including surgical, medical, orthopaedics and exotics. The practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, tonopen and in house Idexx laboratory machines.
They are looking for a veterinary surgeon who is confident with routine surgical and medical cases who can fit in well with the team. You will need to have excellent customer service and client care skills.
- Competitive Salary between £35,000-£50,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- £1000 annual CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- Car allowance scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.