We have a new opportunity for a Veterinary surgeon to join our clients small animal surgery in Romford, Essex. The large team at the practice have varying experience levels, but all put in maximum effort along with a real passion for the industry,
- Full time (4 days a week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6 full weekends & 1 in 6 Saturday only
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: Occasional, must be confident
- OOH: Negotiable
- Team: 10 Vets, 6 Nurses, 6 Student Nurses & support team
A busy small animal practice in Romford which has fantastic transport links into Central London. The spacious surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including 2 dedicated operating theatres, in house lab and digital radiographs.
Our client is looking for a confident veterinary surgeon with UK experience who is competent with all routine surgical procedures and have good diagnostic and medicinal skills. You will also need to have excellent people skills, be flexible and approachable as well as being able to demonstrate a passion for the practice and the team.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Company pension scheme
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays (and your birthday off!)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.