We are looking for a permanent full time or part time Veterinary Surgeon to join a SA practice based in Tilehurst, Berkshire which is located on the outskirts of Reading and within easy reach of the M4. The partner vet graduated from Berlin in 1994 and has a wealth of experience. He is is supported by a strong team consisting of 1 Vet, 2 Nurses and a team of Receptionists
- Full or part time considered
- Hours Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 7.00pm early/late starts/finishes
- Weekends: 1 in 2 weekend rota – Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm – Sunday 10.00 – 4.00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Free onsite parking
- By joining this practice, you will be part of a 1 Vet, 2 Nurses and a team of Receptionists
- Great working environment with a mixed caseload!
- The practice has an expanding, loyal client base with a mixed caseload and the bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, and in-house laboratory facilities.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Vet who is capable of routine soft tissue and emergency surgery, and who is comfortable with sole charge.
They are able to offer both full and part time hours. To ensure an excellent work/life balance, there is no OOH requirement with this role.
- Salary - £35,000 -£50,000 DOE or Pro Rata if part time
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 full years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme, opt in private medical insurance and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.