Our client would like to hear from an enthusiastic, and passionate Veterinary Surgeon for a very busy fast paced practice in the Reading, Berkshire area, often having 20 ops per day. Their ideal candidate would be confident and competent in all routine surgeries and consultations, but you will have full support from a strong team of 6 other vets is available.
- Hours Monday - Friday: 40hrs
- Weekends: 1 in 3 weekend rotas – Saturday mornings only, for which time in lieu will be given during the week
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some
- OOH: None
- Other: Access excellent transport links
- They fully support all their staff through career progression.
The team at this practice is a hard-working, proactive, and driven made up 6 experienced Vets, along with a full complement of RVN’s and support staff. By joining this practice, you will be part of a team dedicated to providing a superb standard of client and animal care. This is a team and practice that are keen to support staff in the careers! The practice is happy to invest in new equipment to support areas of interest.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, will have strong all-round veterinary skills, have general surgical skills and consultations at 1st opinion practice level. The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills with a driven and motivated attitude.
They offer a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound, dental machine, and in-house laboratory facilities, 2/3 consulting rooms, a full operating theatre, isolation units and kennelling.
- Salary - £35,000 - £45,000
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance - £1200 per year more is negotiable
- RCVS Fee’s Paid
- VDS Cover Paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 33 days per year
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.