Our client in Queens Park, London is looking for a veterinary surgeon with small animal surgical and medical experience to join their small team.
- Full time (45 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2 Saturdays & 1 in 6 Sundays
- Branch Work: Some may be required at nearby practice
- Sole Charge: Some required
- OOH: Some may be required on a rota
- Team: 2 Vets & 2 Nurses
This group has 5 practices in the area including a 24-hour emergency hospital and specialist referral centre. This practice has modern, up to date equipment including ultrasound, laboratory testing, kennel area and much more.
You will need to have small animal medical and routine surgical experience as well as some experience in sole charge role. Previous experience in a 24-hour emergency critical care centre is desired but no essential. You will also need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate well with clients.
- Salary £35,000-£60,000 dependant on experience
- £1000 Annual CPD allowance
- VDS covered by practice
- Exclusive company discounts
- Full pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- Accommodation allowance available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.