Our clients small animal practice in Portsmouth is looking for a veterinary surgeon to join them on a permanent full or part time basis. You will join the friendly team in providing high standards of patient care and this standalone practice.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday Shifts between 8:30am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings only
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Required on occasions
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vets, 3 Nurses & Support staff
This RCVS accredited practice has a highly experienced, friendly team who have built up an excellent relationship with their clients. They have modern facilities with all the latest equipment in their state of the art practice.
You should be confident when consulting to provide the high standards of care all clients have come to expect and comfortable performing routine procedures. Successful applicants should be confident in an occasional sole charge role and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues.
- Competitive Salary between £30,000-£45,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.