We are working with a practice in Pontypridd who are recruiting for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join their team, with focus on playing a key part in shaping the practice for the future.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 9:00am til 17:00pm on a rota
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 1 Vet, 1 Nurse & Support staff
Opened in 2016, this practice is purpose built with all the modern facilities you would expect. They pride themselves on their superb standards of client and animal care, as well as being able to provide a friendly and approachable service.
The ideal candidate will have good general surgical and medical skills, experience in emergency surgery and be confident in sole charge.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.