Our clients small animal practice in Plymouth have a new vacancy for a veterinary surgeon to join their enthusiastic team on a full-time basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 9:00am til 17:00pm & Sundays 10:30am til 16:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurses & 1 Student Nurse
This small animal practice opened 7 years ago and is bright, air-conditioned and purpose built to industry leading standards with state-of-the-art equipment including x-ray, haematology, ultrasound, operating theatre and in-house lab. They see a varied caseload due to its busy location and enjoy a mixture of surgical and medical cases.
You will need to be a team player with excellent communication skills dedicated to providing and maintaining the highest standards of care. You must be comfortable with both medical and surgical cases.
- Salary: £30,000-£45,000 DOE
- Career development opportunities
- CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.